*Limited Edition* Tutti Frutti Pour Over Kit
What’s in the kit?
1 x Hario 2-Cup Ceramic Brewer
1 x Hario 02 Glass Server
1 x 500g Tutti Frutti Filter Blend
Tutti Frutti Filter Blend
Kenya, Kiremba, Nakaru County
Ethiopia, Emam Abamecha Jimmah
Watermelon, Pineapple, Blackberry, Peach
Instructions for your pour over:
BREW RATIO: 1:16
- Boil fresh water in a gooseneck kettle. If using a Brewista Electric kettle, set the temperature at 98oC.
- Fold the hem of the paper lter back on itself to create a perfect cone. Place it in the pour over cone and rinse the lter with hot water so it is totally wet and translucent.
- Pour 32g of freshly ground lter coffee into the cone to create a at even bed
- Start timer, add 100g of water
- At 30 seconds, add 180g (280g total) of hot water to thecoffee bed, pouring slowly from the kettle in a circular motion. Once all the water has been added, stir around the edge of the slurry with a spoon in a swift circular motion in order to create a vortex. This will draw the remaining water through the coffee bed and incorporate any dry grinds.
- Then, at 1:30, add 150g (430g total) more water in a slow circular motion
- Then, at 2:30, add 70g of water to bring your total brew to 500g and stir edge once more
- Aim for a brew time of 3:30.