The Bialetti uses simple technologies to extract classic Italian style espresso. The steps below will help in producing a coffee that accentuates sweetness and body while still staying true to that classic italian espresso.
What you’ll need:
- 12g freshly ground espresso (consistency of fine sand)
- Cold water
- Stirring spoon
See below for our step by step guide for brewing coffee with a Bialetti (serves 2 people)
- Fill the water reservoir with cold water. Be sure to not fill past the safety valve.
- Freshly grind 12g of coffee to fill the filter on a fine coarseness. Place coffee in filter being careful not to overfill and groom with fingers.
- Place filter on reservoir and screw on lid.
- Place on the stove over a medium heat and open the lid to watch for espresso.
- Once you hear a hissing sound remove from heat and serve.